Re: [CQ-Contest] Mode Specificity [was: WW SSB]

To: "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Mode Specificity [was: WW SSB]
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:18:38 -0000
Where more than one mode is allowed the mode you use will be 'a factor' in
one way or another.  Those who are more agile switching modes MAY score
better, or could be distracted or lose time switching and score less.  And
there is always the question about which mode produces more qso's and mults
under what conditions and on which bands, there will almost always be a
favored mode for one reason or another... even more so now with more
countries allowing non-cw tested licensees on hf bands.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net