Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed Rule Change - CQWW PHONE

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed Rule Change - CQWW PHONE
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 20:25:19 +0000
This R1 bandplan thing reminds me of SSTVers.

Now we have suggestion of taking this thing to whole new level
from W2UP.

So end result is whole band stitched up - R1 below & R2 above,
with nowhere for either to find R3.

Say, does Her Majesty's Royal Air Force pay attention to R1
bandplans when it fires up the bloody Pluto II radar from ZC4?

No, it does not - nor do they give a toss about ITU-RR.  Makes
this bandplan stuff somewhat irrelevant & suggested rule change
from GM really hard to accept.  Other comments strike me as
more of certain parts of world running around forcing their ways
upon others & not seeing how it is their behavior which is
contributing to overall situation to begin with.

But world revolves around you lot, so the rest of us can just sod
off.

73, VR2BrettGraham