[CQ-Contest] SCCC meeting at N6HC on November 13

To: SCCC@cq-contest.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SCCC meeting at N6HC on November 13
From: N6HC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:22:16 EST
Dear fellow contesters of SoCal:
Let this be official notice that our fall/winter meeting will be held at my
QTH on Sunday, November 13 from 1 PM to ?.  Refreshments will be  provided.
Presentations by WN6K/HP1 and / or N6HC/K7C will be made.   There should be
time for you to swap lies with other like-minded contest  prevaricators so
bring
an appetite and any props you might require to  substantiate your unbelievable
tales.
Please RSVP so I can get a head count and prepare  accordingly.
Directions upon request, although, if you can read this then you should be
able to access Mapquest or some other similar program.
I hope to see all of you this coming weekend.  Be there or be  square.
Guests welcome (YL, XYL, or budding contesters who have not had  the good sense
join our ranks yet).
Best regards,
Arnie N6HC
10931 Hunting Horn Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92705-2499
(714) 573-2965
_N6HC@AOL.COM_ (mailto:N6HC@AOL.COM)

I will try to send this message to _cq-contest@contesting.com_
(mailto:cq-contest@contesting.com)  to alert  non-subscribed SCCC members and
out of area
visitors who might be in the  vicinity of Orange county on the appointed  date.