[CQ-Contest] Thursday & Friday NCCC Practice,0330 to 04Z - Sweepstakes

To: nccc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thursday & Friday NCCC Practice,0330 to 04Z - Sweepstakes SSB rules
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:11:55 -0800
NCCC THURSDAY (& FRIDAY)  NIGHT MADNESS continues this week, Nov. 17 AND 18
local date.

  --30 mins   0330-04Z  (all NCCC practice sessions will be the same LOCAL
time, year round, UFN)
-- Start 0330Z (1930 PT, 2030 MT, 2130 CT 2230 ET)

-- Normal ARRL SS rules, NO DUPES

-- Suggested rally center freq:  14250, 7225, 3830, 1850 (if MUF goes below
3.8)

-- Report scores near 3830 LSB after the practice,  at 0400Z (8 PM PST) on
the weekly NCCC
contest net).  Real-time score collecting, bragging, excuses, antenna checks,
advice..

Next week,  CQWW CW practice on Thursday, Nov. 24.  Contesters around the
world (esp. expeditioners) might use this as a focused  opportunity to
check out antennas, logging S/W, propagation, etc.   I suggest we use
normal CQWW rules, EXCEPT one point allowed for Qs in same country, like
WPX.  We want to encourage rate, as well as DX mults/points in this
one-time practice event.  Give me your opinions on this.  These Thursday
Practices are for YOU!  Final format will be posted on Nov. 22.

  N6RO
<kenkeeler@jazznut.com>