Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] Thursday & Friday NCCC Practice,0330 to 04Z - S

To: "Ken Keeler" <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] Thursday & Friday NCCC Practice,0330 to 04Z - Sweepstakes SSB rules
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:27:00 -0800
Thanks once again, Ken, for organizing this.  I like your mod of the CQWW
rules for the practice next week, for the reason you state.  Not sure I can
configure TR-Log to score it properly but that is a don't-care for the
practice and by turning dupes off, at least the software will let me work
the practice OK.

73,
Ed - W0YK