Re: [CQ-Contest] Memorable SS Fun-etics

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Memorable SS Fun-etics
From: <jukka.klemola@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:01:40 +0200
Super has superiourly drier S than the sh-like sugar.
What a mouth-moisturizer!?

I use a MFJ box with refreshed buttons for producing the "callsign and
schontest" message as the original buttons wore out in 100 hours or so.
I guess I send 15000 CQs in each real contest.
In the more contester friendly contests the amount is below 7k.
In IOTA 12 hour category the number of CQs is likely below 1000 as there
is so much to work !

73,
Jukka OH6LI