Re: [CQ-Contest] Exchanges

To: "Zack Widup" <w9sz@prairienet.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Exchanges
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:58:41 -0000
How about going from the sublime to the ridiculous..??.. I'm suggesting K1EA
redo CT so that it sends random numbers instead of sequential. It won't effect
the sender because the sender uses the F2 key. It won't effect the score
because the software calculates the score. That sure will eliminate
anticipating the number.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.......

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia