Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers etc

To: "Sherman Banks" <w4atl@earthlink.net>,"CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers etc
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 03:23:09 -00

  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

So far, so good.  You really ARE onto something, but it's a global contest.
Give EVERY contestant multiplier credit for his own country and his own
zone on 160-10.  We all start out with 12 multipliers with no reason
remaining for me to work a "W" or an "04".

Bingo.  No more zero pointers and I can work only DX just like in the name
"WWDX".  I love it!

73, de Hans, K0HB