Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers etc

To: <k8gt@arrl.net>, <steve.root@culligan4water.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers etc
From: <jukka.klemola@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:38:58 +0200
Hmm.
Honestly, I think you guys are joking.

In case you are not, I will propose the following:

If we start to increase the scores by introducing points for the
homeland QSOs, I insist there will be a correction factor for the
less-populated countries.

For example, if you get 1 point for working an American, I think it
would be fair for us to get more points for our homeland QSO.
The correction factor would be normalised to population of the USA.

Say, on OH0 we have some 20.000-25.000 inhabitants.
In USA maybe 10.000.000 times that.

So I should get 10.000.000 points for each OH0 QSO.

I am definitely for the homeland points !

73,
Jukka OH6LI @ OH0V