Re: [CQ-Contest] Another view for 1-pointers

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Another view for 1-pointers
From: Craig Cook <craig.n7or@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:51:05 -0800
That sure seems right. The same reason that you can work dupes in the RTTY
sprint. RTTY contests are getting much more popular, however. Thanks in no
small part to soundcards and the software that uses them. Before I
discovered N1MM and MMTTY, I would have thought that RTTY would be nothing
but too much trouble to bother with. It can be pretty fun, actually.
--
73, Craig Cook - N7OR in Sandy, OR