Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 160 and DX Window

To: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 160 and DX Window
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 00:05:56 -0000
This is the year 2005. The theme is it is every man for himself regardless of
who it effects. The only way a window is going to work is if the FCC/IARU
impose restrictions. In 2005 gentleman's agreements are out the window. Sorry
but that is just a fact of life. I don't like it anymore than you do but
fighting it has the same effect as peeing on a forest fire.

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia