Re: [CQ-Contest] What to expect from 10 meters???

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What to expect from 10 meters???
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:35:51 -0600
Jacob,

I decided to check out ten this morning to get a feel for how the band was
"perking". I worked a number of stations with modest rigs (50 W and mobile
antenna) and good signals. I didn't hear any Europeans, but I worked a
couple of LUs. I think there was propagation to Africa, at least there was
during the CQWWCW test. The loudest signal I heard was VE2.

I expect the band to be jumping for the contest.

Bill, W5VX