Re: [CQ-Contest] Casual Contesting

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Casual Contesting
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:56:29 -0000
They are probably counted because they are identified automatically by the
software so they can be checked to see if they are bad calls... and since
they are already identified its easy to count them.  There are lots of
reasons why some stations may have more uniques than others, but as long as
there is no penalty for them the only real use for identifying them is as a
(maybe) interesting statistic.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net