Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio interference problem

To: K8JWT <k8jwt@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio interference problem
From: k8gt@twmi.rr.com
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:51:48 -0500
I built a 6 to 10 Amp Corcom powerline filter (available at swaps for a
few bucks) into a
duplex outlet box with a short heavy extension cable (16-3 or heavier)
and plugged only
my rig into that.  Even better build another and plug the computer and
monitor into that.
 Totally eliminated the trash from my computer and monitor, when ferrite
chokes on the AC
cables didn't help.

73, Gerry  K8GT