[CQ-Contest] WRTC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <NN3W@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:30:21 -0500
Received my NCJ yesterday and was reading the quick
chronology of the WRTC.  I remember when the first was
done in Seattle.  I had semi "disappeared" from ham
radio for WRTC 1996, 2000, and 2002.

Was there ever a plan for a 2004 WRTC, and is there a
plan for a 2008 WRTC?  Or is it only 2006 then 2010?

I can't seem to figure out if its supposed to be a
four-year gapped event like the Olympics or the U.S.
presidential elections, or a two-year gapped event and
somebody forgot about 2004.

73 Rich NN3W