Re: [CQ-Contest] R: QRP - Get Over It - International Designators

To: k4bai@worldnet.att.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] R: QRP - Get Over It - International Designators
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:47:35 +0000 (GMT)
I think that the answer to international designators
such as M and MM is that they should appear before the
callsign. So if I operate from England I should sign
M/VE3ZI. If I operate mobile from England it would be
M/VE3ZI/M :-) So far as I am aware the only exception
to that is Canadian stations operating from the US or
vice versa where the international designator appears
after the callsign, so I could be VE3ZI/W8/M.

73 Roger
VE3ZI