Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP - Get Over It

To: "Richard Allisette" <rallisette@cwgsy.net>,"Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP - Get Over It
From: "Bob Wruble" <w7gg@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:48:42 -0800
if this crappy thread doesn't stop pretty soon
I'm gonna start signing /Qro ...... jeez its already
been going on for 2 years....at least it seems like it.....

why not take it to the QRP REFLECTOR for
criss sakes and give the rest of us a break....
and if there ain't a Qrp reflector it sure sounds
like their outa be .....

this reflector has pretty much gone to hell of late ......
too many guys with too much time on their hands
picking too much fly shit outa the pepper !!

de w7gg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Allisette" <rallisette@cwgsy.net>