[CQ-Contest] TCG- NAQP SSB contest players wanted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TCG- NAQP SSB contest players wanted
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 05:30:40 EST
Hope everyone had a wonderful time in the NAQP CW contest. Next week, the
NAQP SSB contest starts.

SSB: 1800Z January 21 to 0600Z January 22, 2006 (Third full weekend in
January).

The Tennessee Contest Group has a history of putting together several teams
for this event, and this year is no exception. For those of you who only have a
little time to spare, to those who put in a full time effort, I would like to
say Welcome.

No matter your skill level, no matter the time you have to put in, and, for
some reason, you have no team to add your score to, please consider joining a
TCG team. There is no extra work in joining a team, just play, then put your
TCG name on your log, that's it! Also, there are no boundaries in this contest.
Any station in North America can sign up

So, in parting, you are most welcome to play on a TCG team. All you have to
do is send me your call, and if you will be playing part time or full time.
Send to

_NY4N@aol.com_ (mailto:NY4N@aol.com)

This will be the ONLY posting on this reflector due to spam issues. 73 and
Good luck.  Jeff

For a complete set of rules, go to

_http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php_ (http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php)