[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW "West Coast Battle Cry" VE6EX

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW "West Coast Battle Cry" VE6EX
From: "Dan Lazar" <dlazar@telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:54:54 -0800
   Hey Ken:
   As we've done plenty of Q's b4 and you do some mumbers(big) from CDN places;
   Whats your take on the fact that ALL the CDN /non USA scores were retracted
from the last 3830 posting on the NAQP cw. To wit', it now becomes a USA scores
and the other entries go into a list somewheres or other entries list. So your
countrymen plead for VE6 entries/mults/Q's by email or all means; and then
quietly dump us if we list too hot or for whatever reason after the fact.
   Is'nt the essence of the NA a "North American" event,  or is it a USA qso
party. Why even bother with CDN mults at all or for that matter CDN entries. I
thought it was all about competition, listed scores and hot oping. ??
   John VE3EJ was quietly dropped out of the top ten in the last list; why even
bother listing the CCO in the teams??
   I'm interested in what you have to say, considering that you play radio fron
Canada for the reasons your own.
   72/73's,
   Dan VE6EX..