Re: [CQ-Contest] HADX Reminder

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HADX Reminder
From: "Tibor (Tibi) Zentai" <ha2mn@freemail.hu>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:50:11 +0100

On 2006.01.21. at 18:25 Paul O'Kane wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

In addition to the above written:

Hungarian districts have not been mandatory prefix base for years now. As I
wrote on this list that on Dec 6, 2005

my call-sign has officially been modified from HA2MN/5 to HA2MN.

Effective: 12:00 UT Dec 6, 2004

My offical QTH is BUDAPEST (BP)!

You can meet more and more HA stations in the future working from other
districts than old prefix system indicates.

Please take the above into consideration both in bands and software
developing.

Thank you!

73, dx de Tibi, HA2MN    CTC # 761    GACW # 802 CDX

Member of SPAR Rag Chewer's Club No. 75 in CW and Phone.
http://www.spar-hams.org