Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX SSB 2005:ITALY GOT LOST.....

To: "Matt IZ3EYZ" <iz3eyz@virgilio.it>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX SSB 2005:ITALY GOT LOST.....
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:45:50 +0200
I made a mistake when submitting my cabrillo file. I put wrong category:
SOAB out of rutine as I am almost always AB. Had to do monoband 20M in 2005
WPX SSB as my 80m antenna broke before contest:)

So I only noticed my mistake at the end of the last year and I am very
thankful to organizers for making the correction. If you look at the
corrected World Top Scores on WPX page then I am listed under 20M already.

So completely my own mistake!

73
Tonno
ES5TV