[CQ-Contest] Looking for WRTC Partner

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for WRTC Partner
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:14:16 EST
WANTED:  WRTC Partner

The preliminary teams have been selected for the WRTC and if the listings
hold I will be lucky enough to go to Brazil this July as a participant.  Most
of
the guys going have been there before with a partner or else know who their
partners will be.  I do not yet have a partner and since I have a little over
one month to find one, I figured I better get to it, even if it seems a little
premature.

I know my strengths and weakness and I want someone to compliment me.  The
ideal partner would be a super-op who can run 200 an hour on CW and 300 on SSB,
and has won WRTC several times.  Unfortunately K1TO is already taken.  So
since I am not the perfect op, I don't expect I will find the perfect partner.

Here's all the things I am looking for....all are not necessary, except the
first one:

Someone who I can get along with...after all we are a team and we have to
work together!
Someone who can run, run, run.
Someone who is a great SSB op, but even a better CW one.
Someone who has been to the big show before...WRTC
Someone with good computer skills...uses CT for a logging program
Someone who loves contesting as much as I do, thinks this trip is the contest
of a lifetime and would be thrilled to be in the company of so many great ops
at one place.

Well, that's about it.  Like I said, I don't think anyone will be the perfect
partner...just like me.  But, if you think you and I would make a great team,
drop me an email.

Bill K4XS