[CQ-Contest] RA6YP CQ 160 CW entry

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RA6YP CQ 160 CW entry
From: "Alex Kwan" <ceon1doi6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:27:52 -0500
Apparently, an entry of 1000 "completely fake" QSOs was submitted for 2005.

With nearly 500 "completely fake" QSOs making it into the final published score.

A subsequent post from K4JRB seemed to suggest this could not have happened.

So, which is it? Dave's post seems to suggest it might be one of the few and inevitable fell-through-the-cracks hiccups. Half the the QSOs getting binned - let alone the difference in submitted versus final score would, to the log-checking layman, seem like a bit of an indication of something potentially amiss - but sometimes things happen.

We are still left with the claim that 500 supposedly totally bogus QSOs got through WT4I.

Two questions:

1. UA6LV: All QSOs in the log were truly "completely fake", right?

2. Anyone: What other contests use WT4I?