Re: [CQ-Contest] Working dupes

To: tree@kkn.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Working dupes
From: mike l dormann <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:35:40 -0800
as hard as it is for me to work a station, i would appreciate it not
being a dupe. sending a call as i did "W7DRA/0" there is no reason why
anyone would dupe me. operating from NE one would think i would always
run and not bother with a dupe sheet. the dupe sheet is important, as
fast as i have to write down the calls i am working, every 1/2 a page (25
'QSOs) i copy all calls to the dupe sheet. then when i am transcribing
the log into TR, if i have a question as to what i actually did write
down, i can look at the dupe sheet to check what i did.

mike w7dra