Re: [CQ-Contest] Conversion Videos

To: "Richard Zalewski" <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>,"Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Conversion Videos
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 05:46:01 -0000
Dick,

Consider purchasing the PVRC Contest Seminar on DVD. It's excellent! You
also might order a copy of James', 9V1YCs WRTC 2002 video.
Then, have 'em over to the shack during the ARRL DX test or a state QSO
party or, if all else fails, FD. If you have just a couple of candidates get
an amplified multiple headphone box..or if there are a half dozen or more
candidates get an FM modulator (Ramsey makes a cheapy)or 2.4 Ghz A/V sender,
connect it to the fixed audio output on your rig, invite 'em over for the
next test and have them bring their FM walkman portables. Serve some chips,
dip and soft drinks. The rest will take care of itself.

GL.

Mark S. Williams
K9GX
Elizabeth, IN