Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Our QSO in ARRL-DX-Contest

To: k8bb@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Our QSO in ARRL-DX-Contest
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:56:14 -0800
Maybe he needs a QSL from MI real bad.  His station doesn't suggest a
big gun trying to get a top score.  Seems one USA contact wouldn't make
or break his final score.  I sometimes get something like this from
someone who needs a NV QSL.    Maybe you should put a log checker on
line.  My contact with DT8A (VP8/h, AN-010) is already in their on line
log as well as the Q with 3Y0X on their on line log.

--

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ