[CQ-Contest] HK1AR Station available

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HK1AR Station available
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 18:24:10 -0500
Since I will be in the USA for the summer  I'm offering the HK1AR Cartagena
Condo station for rent at a discounted rate of $800 weekly - maximum 6
person
occupancy - from April 25 to September 15.
Cartagena is a great place to visit anytime. Being so close to the Equator
the
weather seldom ever changes - max temperature about 86F and minimum about
76F with nice breezes.  The value of the dollar has gone up about 10% so far
this year so it's even more affordable for stateside ops.  For Europeans
Colombia
is a very inexpensive place to visit.  Many many Italians are vacationing
there
nowadays.
Contact me direct at trogo@telegaphy.com if you're interested for more
details.