Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW UBN REPORTS

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW UBN REPORTS
From: Fabian Kurz <lists@telegraphy.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:38:09 +0200
On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 04:30:03PM -0000, Steve GW4BLE wrote:
> You beat me to it Chris!   This came up for discussion following last years'
> CQWW, why not just post you callsign and password here?  I seem to recall
> that someone mentioned post UBN retrospective action on -N mults could be
> made if there were some dispute, however I now understand that NOT to be the
> case.

What about doing it on a bigger scale? Just a few minutes work with Perl:

http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/cqww.html

Feel free to submit your UBN passwords!

Just a quick shot; any comments welcome.

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Online log: http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/log.html