Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Scoreboards

To: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Scoreboards
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:57:58 -0400
Rick, there has been a lot of discussion about the issues you bring up, but
most of them will ultimately be resolved by the people who program the
individual scoreboards.  Using current technology (RSS, for example), it is
easy to imagine users being able to filter scoreboard results to show just
their class, or even just the results of a key competitor, without any
requirement for real-time user intervention.  For the moment, the key is to
finalize the data standard, so that everyone knows what they have to work with.

73, Pete