Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC logs and UBN reports

To: <k7acz@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC logs and UBN reports
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:46:34 -0000
There was a special address to send logs in for just the wrtc log checking.
Since their results had to be done asap so the winners could be announced in
real time (almost) they obviously have to have the ubn reports done at the
same time.  that is how they discovered, investigate, adjudicated, and
reduced the scores on stations with large numbers of suspect calls between
the end of the contest and releasing the final results the next day.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net