[CQ-Contest] ALBUM OF PHOTOS WRTC 2006

To: "Wrtc2006 - Refletor (E-mail)" <wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ALBUM OF PHOTOS WRTC 2006
From: PY5EG <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:25:41 -0300
Dear WRTC2006 Brothers:

We would like to build up a complete album of photos of our event, allowing
anyone to see and download the available pictures.
We kindly ask all of you to up load your pictures.
Please take a look on our RELEASE 061/06
http://www.wrtc2006.com/site/images/
Please fill the window  at the main page  with your call, name and e-mail
address.

On the following page you can upload photo by photo or you can zip all your
pictures and send the complete file to us.

We will have the album organized shortly and to see it click

Thanks for supporting WRTC 2006.

WRTC2006 Steering Committee
Atilano de Oms PY5EG

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.