Re: [CQ-Contest] SPRINT RULES

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SPRINT RULES
From: "Dennis Younker NE6I" <ne6i@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:36:50 -0700
Notice the requirements:

Other station's call
Your call
Your serial number
Your name
Your location (state, province or country)

Nowhere in there is "de" and "k" a requirement.  They are in the examples
but not a requirement.  You could also send your city, your mother's maiden
name, and your favorite color.  They're not required but you could send them
if you like.  Similarly, if you listen during the Sprints, you will find
many stations not sending "de" nor "k".  They are optional.

But I hear you about the example, for clarity's sake.

--Dennis, NE6I