Re: [CQ-Contest] Whoose tower is this?

To: "Gerry Hull" <gerry.hull@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Whoose tower is this?
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 02:16:45 +0100
Gerry,

Well, if you look closely it looks like there's a UHF yagi mounted
vertically between the tribander and what looks to be a 6m yagi up top.
Yagis are "wireless" communication devices aren't they?

Not that that has anything to do with the article's content. Probably just
the website designer not paying any attention to content. Oops!

Kind of looks like the tower is covered with Ivy or some other plant life.

Got me.

73, Mark, K9GX