Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating by M/S - 3 QSO "penalty" by K3BU

To: gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating by M/S - 3 QSO "penalty" by K3BU
From: "k6xx@juno.com" <k6xx@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:00:09 GMT
How do you "Zero Point" a QSO in Cabrillo???

I hope the next rev of Cabrillo, rumored to be in the works, has a
method of indicating zero pointers: maybe a "NOQSO" tag?

73 de Bob, K6XX

-- Gord Kosmenko <gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com> wrote:

There is a solution or fix to this situation, as an active M/S we
practice the following,
if the op violates the 10 minute rule by working any station,
we "zero point" the QSO.
The contact still reminds in the log - for log checking purposes.
Especially for the
other guy not to get a "not-in-the-log" action by the checkers.

There are solutions to many of the logging problems discussed lately
which can be
solved or handled by operator contest knowledge, experience and
expertise.

73, Gord VE6SV