Re: [CQ-Contest] naqp ssb (K1TTT)

To: "'Eric Hilding'" <dx35@hilding.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] naqp ssb (K1TTT)
From: "Patrick Hoppe" <phoppe@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 21:58:43 -0500
David,
I agree with Eric.  There are many of us that will contest with a vertical (
I use two gap verticals) our whole life.  The thought of operating at a
major contest station is beyond our grasp.  You make that possible and that
is pretty cool.  Some day if I ever get my contesting skills up to the point
that I wouldn't embarrass your station, I will ask to visit and operate.
Although that day may never happen, it is great to know there is a chance.

Pat
WW9R