[CQ-Contest] Fw: Re: "?" not equal to "QRL?"

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Re: "?" not equal to "QRL?"
From: "k7qq@netzero.net" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 05:40:35 GMT

Meth
Rick, K6VVA   said
inks that if I've been there 5 seconds and a "new kid on the block" sends a
"QRL?", I will most likely respond with "dit dah dit" ... based upon "RX
Squatter's Rights" :

I've heard that guy send his QRL and if I'm also searching I very well might
say  dit dah dit  or just call a CQ and that usually sends him away but if
K1TTT  or some other biggie is there then
I'll off searching again also.

Quack