Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Ploys for Wives, was Re: Defacto Calendar

To: k8gt@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Ploys for Wives, was Re: Defacto Calendar
From: 4X4KF <4x4kf@iarc.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:55:07 +0300
Two lucky guys
After 46 six years , my wife still resents not  only all my radio
activities, but everything
I do and everything I say. She is of Polish origin. Capish?
But I got used to it, hardened, and she can resent anything she likes.
We have three wonderful Children, 5 gorgeous  grandchildren and all in all
I am happy, including my radio activities.
4X4KF  Mike