Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Ploys for Wives, was Re: Defacto Calendar

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Ploys for Wives, was Re: Defacto Calendar
From: "Kelly Jones" <kjones@virtualcohesion.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:44:15 -0600
I agree with Richard.  I once told my wife in jest long before we got
married that I had ham radio before her and I'd have ham radio after her.
She pretty much lets me op any weekend I want and even lets me go island
hopping a couple of times a year to play radio.  To this day I still have
ham radio and a wife - so they are out there.

Heck, she even knows what a lid is (not the Tupperware kind).  ;-)

Kelly - N0VD