Re: [CQ-Contest] Defacto Calendar

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Defacto Calendar
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 23:29:16 -0700
The calendar app I use is called Days Ease and is a (very) old PC Mag
utility.

You can find it at http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1163621,00.asp

One less desirable aspect is:
While you can schedule things for, say, the last Saturday of the month,
it doesn't have the capability of scheduling something for the last full
weekend of the month.  This means that you have to sometimes revise the
schedule for, say, CQ WW or other "... full weekend of the month" style
contest schedules.

I have found it easier to modify schedules by making the changes in the
file which contains the schedule info.  It is a text file with .evn
extension.  See the "Holidays and Events" page for info on the data
structure.

Hope this is of some use.

I don't use Outlook but I expect that you could do the same thing with it.

73, Jim Smith   VE7FO