Re: [CQ-Contest] Peaceful Coexistence on 40M tonight

To: 4x4kf@iarc.org, thompson@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Peaceful Coexistence on 40M tonight
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:40:15 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/2006 1:33:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
4x4kf@iarc.org writes:

Lets  face it during a DX Contest its wall to wall SSB from probably 7020  to
>7100.  The space is just too small for the number of  stations.

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?  Marv, N5AW, had a great  suggestion
a while back.  Do Sprints on SUNDAY nights!  Can we stay up  till midnight on
a "weeknight" in exchange for harmonious relations with  our overseas brethren?

Paul, K5AF