Re: [CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM
From: "Craig Cook" <craig.n7or@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:19:35 -0700
I am always changing things up here, trying to keep contesting interesting.
One thing that is cool that you can do with N1MM is go minimalist. You can
make it almost as simple as CT or TR by just keeping the number of open
windows low, and the number of features that are "turned on" low also. I am
set up for cwss with just the entry window, a log window, and a mults worked
window. I guess what I am trying to say is that it seems very complicated,
at first, when compared to a program that has everything displayed in one
low-res DOS screen. However, it really does not need to be. And, it already
supports the getscores.org site.

On 10/18/06, Rex Maner <k7qq@netzero.net> wrote:

> Hi Long time User  CT
>
> Well  I'm in the same boat with  NA,  The main reason for change is that
> CT
> and NA  need DOS  to operate correctly .  The   N1MM  software has the
> advantage that it does work in the   XP enviroment and    # 1 it is FREE
> and
> under continual improvement, and almost any contest that comes along there
> is a program writen for it a month or so ahead.
>
> The N1MM  program will do everything but Tie Your Shoes and I'm not too
> sure
> it won't do that.
>
> Just a  Quack  Note::
>
> Rex  K7QQ