Re: [CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM
From: "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:26:14 -0000
Pete is right, he  is biased I am not ;-). TRlog was a huge
leap forward in contest logging, and it was only when XP
came along and TR patently would never port to Windows that
I migrated. Initially that was to Writelog, but when that
ultimately failed the modality test ( in S&P mode)  I was
dragged screaming to N1MM, and boy am I glad I was!

Those who hanker after the CT look and feel , will choose
Wintest, but that does not offer modality, and the authors
have no plans so to do. If stabbing F keys is your wont that
works, but otherwise it's no contest, N1MM is the clear
leader.

Oh, OK I admit it, I AM biased after all.

Hey, let's rejoice in our diversity!

73

Clive
GW3NJW