Re: [CQ-Contest] need resource for journalist

To: Derrick Belbas <ve4vv@shaw.ca>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] need resource for journalist
From: Hans K0HB <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:09:01 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Derrick --- I found a copy of the article at
http://www.hamradio-online.com/1996/jan/hams.html  --- The web page is kind of
cluttered, but the entire article is there --- you sometimes have to scroll
down through 'sidebar' material though.

The title "Battle of the Hams" by Bill Leonard, and was printed in Sports
IllustratedI in 1958.  Despite it's age, the information is remarkably current
(cheeze, we've hardly changed in 50 years!) and explains contesting in a very
favorable light.

73, de Hans, K0HB