Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>,<asciibaron@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers
From: "Rick Dougherty" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:19:16 -0500
Hi Steve...you are possibly reading too much into this interchange...first
and foremost you will get credit for your qso...I merely used that tactic to
draw attention to what I feel is a great discrepancy in the way things
happen in cqww....do you think its fair for my station to respond to the
hundreds who call in and work us on all 6 bands??? I have no problem with a
station calling in and getting zone or country credit...its the bozo who
goes and then works us on as many bands as he can!!!

I for one would be happy to fire up my station 4 hours before the contest
and work as many of the zero pointers who need a qso!!!

de Rick