Re: [CQ-Contest] Am I blessed or what????

To: "Hershel L. Kreis, Jr." <w4tmn@verizon.net>,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Am I blessed or what????
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:57:54 -0000

> A month or so ago, we had a discussion about our wives and contesting
> here on the reflector.

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what
could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife
has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My
wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask
their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know
them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always
walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has
gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I
once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went
berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was
I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down
I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and
I decided to really check on her.

My tower sits right next to the garage and there are some bushes at the
base. I went out and hid behind those shrubs so I could get a good view of
the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching
beside my tower, that I noticed a squeaky noise above.  Looking up, I could
see my TA33 seemed to be slipping on the mast in the wind.

Do you think I should wait until after Sweepstakes to fix it, or should I
climb up there now and tighten it down?

Thanks,

Joe Contester, WD0XYZ