Re: [CQ-Contest] First CQWW qso - what a joy!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] First CQWW qso - what a joy!
From: "Wieslaw Kosinski" <sp4eez@poczta.fm>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:38:30 +0100
Fine Nick
Congrats on your Josh achievement
I have a son Peter who has been involved in Ham radio as SQ4LP
over the year - he has 14 years old.
This is the way to success our hobby. I think we do not want to be
Last Mohikans in 20 years time.

We also worked on Sunday with boys from club station SP4PBI
making 350 QSOs

We, me and Peter go to EI for CQWW CW but Peter will be only as a support
yet.
I rememeber you give me nice report post contest last operation
from EI in 2004
http://www.hamradio.biaman.pl/sp4z/ireland_eng.htm

We will see what happen this year, be tune... and pray for silent weather
for my light spiderbeam.

I inform our DX community in SPDX Club about
your video spot

Wes SP4Z