Re: [CQ-Contest] changing category

To: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>, "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] changing category
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 05:26:28 -0000
Kelly et al: Thank you for all your opinions. I found nothing in the rules
that came close to covering this problem that is why I solicited opinions
from the group. I have requested a ruling from the ARRL and the minute I
receive it I will post it. I am awaiting a response from my friend Jim,
N6TJ, who would say this is yet another reason to outlaw packet clusters
during contests.
Thank again for all the replies.......... 73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm