[CQ-Contest] LOTW Participation

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Participation
From: "Patrick Hoppe" <phoppe@wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:49:52 -0600
Is it common practice for the contesting community to upload their logs to
LOTW?  I am always amazed that I can WAS in a week-end contest and still not
have WAS via LOTW.  I have 17k Q's uploaded and still only WAS via phone
using all the bands.  According to my logging software, I have WAS on
multiple bands and multiple modes.  Yes, I have the paper cards and could
turn them in, but I wanted to see if the LOTW concept worked.

So what are your thoughts - do you upload your log after every contest and
if so, what are your results?

Pat

WW9R