Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Participation

To: Patrick Hoppe <phoppe@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Participation
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:40:28 -0600
Hello Pat!

Yes, I think it is important to upload contest logs to ARRL LoTW.

Phil, K3UA has been taking care of the K3LR logs and he has loaded
more than 300,000 QSOs which represents our multi multi operations since 1992.

We also have our logs on eQSL as well.

I am amazed that with 300K QSOs that there are many DXCC countries that K3LR
does not have confirmed. The good news is that lots of guys load LoTW for the
first time everyday, so LoTW is getting better and better!

73!
Tim K3LR