Re: [CQ-Contest] Ummm... where to submit Cabrillo-formatted SS logs?

To: "Tom Hammond" <n0ss@earthlink.net>,"CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ummm... where to submit Cabrillo-formatted SS logs?
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:40:18 -0000
Send your Cabrillo log (filenamed N0SS.LOG) as an email attachment to
SSCW@ARRL.ORG

The robot will screen it for format errors, and send you an
acknowledgement.  If it finds errors it will tell about them and you can
resubmit.  Only your last submission will count (as long as they all have
the same filename.

73, de Hans, K0HB

PS: I was op at K0RT this weekend --- heard you trying to call, but signal
was too thin to pull up the SS exchange.